Bristol’s Best Meeting Rooms
- Period features: Located on the first floor of a Grade II listed Georgian building.
- Bright & airy – drenched in natural light with high ceilings.
- Highly practical: Blank magnetic walls, state of the art audio visual equipment and super-fast broadband.
- Easy parking in a large multi-storey car park over the road.
- Transport links: Major route bus-stops, taxi ranks and cycle racks right outside. Clifton Down train station is also 89 metres (292 feet) away from us!
There is no place better in Bristol to
Meet, Create, Work, Debate …
Designed for Maximum Productivity
Alertness, Creative Thinking & Problem Solving: Every detail has been considered from the colours to the delicious menus.
You’ll find food and drink options and room hire rates here.